[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: trouble getting correct SFSB-instance in WAR-deployment

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 11:03:01 EST 2007

"axismundi" wrote : Also, like I pointed out before, even when the web-client is requesting the SFSB-instance (using JNDI-lookup) for the FIRST time, this instance is not the correct one.

A new JNDI lookup to a SFSB will always result in an reference to invoke on a new, fresh instance.  What do you mean by "correct"?

I don't think this issue here is your JNDI config. :)

Try again with doing one lookup, placing that stub in the HttpSession, and paste your code if you're still having problems?

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103305#4103305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103305