[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Losing web page state on validation error with Hibernate

jcelano@netkey.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 16:54:01 EST 2007

sorry it took me so long to reply....

1)  I tried using an s:link, with the same results, code is below

  | <s:link view="/userinfo.seam"  value="User - Edit Current User"
  |   <f:param value="#{user.id}" name="id"></f:param>
  | </s:link>

2)  Not sure why i would need a long running conversation (unless i am completely missing something).  The scope is relatively small...the page is displayed, the validation fails on the page.  It seems to me that the validation failure should return the page as a managed page, but then again, i could be completely off base.

Joe C

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103371#4103371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103371