[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Configuring queue in jboss-web.xml

sudarshanacharya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 18:26:42 EST 2007

I am trying to set up the queue in jboss-web.xml. My listener class implements MessageListener,and doesnt implemnet MessageDrivenBean. If it were a MDB, my config in jboss to map to jndi would be:

<message-driven>
<ejb-name>SomeClass</ejb-name>
<destination-jndi-name>queue/QueueA</destination-jndi-name>
<resource-ref>
<res-ref-name>jms/test/TestQueue</res-ref-name>
<jndi-name>ConnectionFactory</jndi-name>
</resource-ref>
</message-driven>

and in my ejb-jar.xml, it would be:

<message-driven>
<ejb-name>SomeClass</ejb-name>
<ejb-class>SomeClass</ejb-class>
<acknowledge-mode>AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE</acknowledge-mode>
<message-driven-destination>
<destination-type>javax.jms.Queue</destination-type>
</message-driven-destination>

<resource-ref>
<res-ref-name>jms/test/TestQueue</res-ref-name>
<res-type>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</res-type>
<res-auth>Container</res-auth>
</resource-ref>
</message-driven>

Could anyone guide me how do I set up Listener MDP's in jboss xmla nd ejbjar.xml?? Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103384#4103384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103384