[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Accesing JBoss5 MainDeployer from

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 10 08:27:31 EST 2007

Hi Jaikiran,

unfortunately this does not help, because there they talk only about the MainDeployer MBean, which seems to cause problems. But the initial question of how to access the MainDeployer POJO is not answered :-(.

Even if my app is deployed and I use the jmx-console to display all deployed apps, I do not see anything. So it seems that the MainDeployer MBean is "dead".

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103420#4103420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103420