[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen is not a solution worth trying for existing EJB

juntao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 10 14:51:13 EST 2007

Siarhei,

Sorry, I have not had a chance to install Resin and try out your fix. ;) If we do commit to this to the code, we will need to maintain it for every Seam release. Can you help us with this?

Also, since Seam 2.0.0 has just been released, can I ask you to update the issue with the latest examples? It will be great if you can send us a build-resin.xml for JPA and Hibernate2 examples. Thanks!

cheers
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103436#4103436

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103436