[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 <ejb-local-ref> not working

daedalus_hammer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 10 18:46:20 EST 2007

I fixed it, and in case anybody stumbles across this problem here's what I found:

1.Jboss doesn't fully support version 2.5 so, in web.xml you should add both  and <local-home> to point to the same thing(though I think <local-home> should be added just so the parser won't yell something's wrong)
2. in jboss-web.xml you should also add <local-jndi-name> which should be something like YourApp/YourBean/local -- which tells jboss -- map the bean YourApp/YourBean/local (proprietary jboss naming format) to java:/comp/env/ejb/YourBean (if you set your <ejb-ref-name> to ejb/YourBean)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103449#4103449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103449