[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Error using Eclipse Hibernate Tools for JPA after greating p

shivdeepk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 10 22:12:00 EST 2007

Hi All,

I created a project using seam-gen. Opened the project in Eclipse. Opened Hibernate perspective. Opened "Hibernate Configurations". I now see the configuration for the created project. When I try to open the configuration I get a "HibernateConsoleRuntimeException: Could not load JPA configuration" error.

I am trying to use the SchemaExport/Update functionality in Hibernate Tools. Is this a bug or is there anything else I need to do to make use of the Hibernate Tools GUI for JPA after creating a project using seam-gen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Shivdeep

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103452#4103452