[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with jBPM 3.2.2 + JBoss AS 4.2.2

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 11 05:04:59 EST 2007

I did not try it on JBoss AS 4.2.2 (Yet) so it might be related to that. on JBoss AS 4.2.1 GA it works. It looks like it's hibernate related, but I guess you already found that out yourself ;-). Coming days I have no time to try it out on 4.2.2, sorry. So you might experiment a little with this yourself. From http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-1218 it might even be related to a wrong dialect in hibernate

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103461#4103461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103461