[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Opening connection from a marked rollback tx

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 11 09:08:01 EST 2007

For your requirement you really don't need Transaction and from the logs I could make out that you are using local-tx-datasource/xa-tx-datasource .
If you configure no-tx-datasource things should work well , can you try this and let me know if it works ?
Another option which comes to my mind is to disable the connection sharing across transaction , this can be done by setting
<track-connection-by-tx> - whether the connection should be "locked" to the transaction, returning it to the pool at the end of the transaction (default true for Local, false for XA)
Read this
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigJCACommon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103479#4103479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103479