[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: IPC betweens Portlets in two war Files

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 11 10:19:38 EST 2007

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Once portlets are deployed, it doesn't matter, at least from the Portal perspective, which package they come from. You create instances which are then assigned to windows, regardless of the underlying web applications. So I am not quite sure what you mean by:
anonymous wrote :  how to have two windows from different packages on the same page

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103486#4103486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103486