[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Accesing JBoss5 MainDeployer from

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 11 16:48:04 EST 2007

I managed to deploy and query the deployment state with the "old" MainDeployer MBean, and this are my findings:

The ear file is on path "C:\temp\jboss-5.0.0.Beta2\server\default\deploy\Stateless.ear".

For the "deploy"/"undeploy"/"redeploy" methods, this URL is needed (VFSFILE URLs won't work):
file:/C:/temp/jboss-5.0.0.Beta2/server/default/deploy/Stateless.ear
(Backslashs works also).

For "isDeployed", a VFSFILE URL is required ("FILE" URL won't work !)
vfsfile:/C:/temp/jboss-5.0.0.Beta2/server/default/deploy/Stateless.ear
(Backslashs won't work here).

Seems like a bug, but I don't know whether the MBean is to supported in future versions.

Still the question: how can I query the "new" MainDeployer from an application client ?

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103515#4103515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103515