[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Running SeamTest-based tests inside an applicatoin serve

dmitriy.lapko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 12 08:37:31 EST 2007

Yes, I managed to run SeamTests inside application server. I create TestNG instance, set the list of tests and call method run with overwritten empty startJBossEmbededdedIfNecessary(because I'm using Tomcat). And to omit previous posted error I just start TestNG in a new Thread, so all Seam's ThreadLocal variables are new and are not overwritten by newly started Seam Framework instance. Works pretty good :)

Results of tests I show dynamically on a page by a:poll tag. Clients are impressed :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103673#4103673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103673