[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SFSB session scope with Factory method conversation scop

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 12 11:51:23 EST 2007

"asookazian" wrote :  I was injecting the second SFSB into the main SFSB (which I'm not sure is a good idea or not with Seam apps).

Thats fine

anonymous wrote : So I decided to refactor this implementation and move all the logic/methods/variables from the second SFSB into the main SFSB (idea being to have one SFSB per facelet).

You can use as many SFSB per facelet as you like.

anonymous wrote : I've tried different combinations of configurations with the @Factory annotation and have found the following (as is basically explained on pg. 68 of the Seam reference pdf for 2.0.0.GA):

  | anonymous wrote : The problem with this solution is that I get
  |   |
  |   | java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "rowCount"
  |   |
  |   | when I check for the List's rowCount in the facelet as below:
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103779#4103779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103779