[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: LeasePinger error after Timer thread death + fix (happen

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 12 22:33:57 EST 2007

Hi James,

Yes, when all the TimerTasks have shut down, the Timer shuts down as well.  I was bitten by this same problem a while back in the bisocket transport, and I didn't notice it existed elsewhere as well.  I've created JIRA issue JBREM-851 "In LeasePinger and TimerUtil replace Timer if it has shut down" (http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBREM-851) and scheduled it for Remoting 2.4.0.

Thanks for bringing this problem to my attention.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103930#4103930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103930