[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - ClassNotFoundException

linvicch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 01:00:27 EST 2007

Hi i am currently following this tutorial
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/articles/appclient-entappclient.html

i am using netbean 5.5.1 bundle with jboss 4.0.4

when i ran my main project it all works fine within the netbean IDE but when do a java -jar c:/blah/blah/test.jar i get a
 "Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ejb.Bean30Remote]

i have included jbossall-client in the client

Can someone please help me. i am really really desperate. i have posted this on numerous forum with no replys from anyone

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103943#4103943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103943