[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JAX-RPC Web Services - Class is not a servlet error - Ho

srkpriv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 01:26:42 EST 2007

I earlier named my servlet as HelloServlet and my servlet-link as 'HelloWorldServlet'. I saw a message in one of the abstractserviceendpoint class that 'class with 'servlet' name ignored' or something like that. I also added a xmlns:xsi etc. some schema for the wstools-config.xml and compiled it.

So I changed my class name to 'HelloServiceImpl' and my endpoint to 'HelloEndPoint'. I originally generated wsdl using wscompile. Now I tried using wstools and it worked fine. I tried using wscompile as well and the original 'not a servlet is resolved now'.  wstools it is working fine now.

With wscompile deployment I get unable to get portype from wsdl message. This is diff error message. Just out of curiosity I am gonna generate the wsds, mapping and webservices.xml files in both wscompile and wstools and see what is the difference and will try to pinpoint why wscompile deployment is not working.

If you have any other solution or if this is what resolved in your case too let me know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103946#4103946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103946