[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: problem on jboss-4.2.0.GA not if upgraded with jbossws1.

Pires da Silva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 03:32:10 EST 2007

such problems are solved using class loading information through JMX console:
http://172.16.100.70:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor

choose under JMImplementation to click on LoaderRepository:

   JMImplementation

   * name=Default,service=LoaderRepository

then go to displayClassInfo and enter all class path:

       java.lang.String displayClassInfo()

MBean Operation.

Param     ParamType     ParamValue     ParamDescription
p1     java.lang.String         (no description)

that way you have the information on the location of the class.
That way I could notice it was using a jar in another location than I thought.

Catherine

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103963#4103963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103963