[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Process defintion -> jPDL xml

gonzalomz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 05:52:27 EST 2007

Hi,

   I'm trying to create a ProcessDefinition programmatically where this process has some fixed nodes, transactions, etc and some tasks defined by the user throught the user interface (a little designer for normal human).

   How can I this process definition parse to jpdl xml? (I know that JpdlXmlWriter is deprecated, but exist another way?). I think that I can deploy the process definition directly but, is this the better way?.

   In addition, can i change a deployed process definition programatically?, for example, add tasks and deploy a new version of the process?.

   The idea is dynamically create a process definition and deploy into workflow engine, very simple but very powerfull for final user in same cases. How can i do it?, is it possible with jBpm?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104020#4104020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104020