[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBC 1.4.1SP replication problems

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 11:24:45 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : The cache will first check it's own local memory and after that, check all cache loaders. If you want it to query other caches in the cluster as well, add a ClusteredCacheLoader to your configuration, *before* the JDBCCacheLoader.
This seems strange to me, because, we have another cache, with no cache loader configured, and it`s getting it`s state from the other node in the cluster.

Is this always true, or only when there is another cache loader configured?

Thanks Manik. Using JBC with your help is always a pleasure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104213#4104213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104213