[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBC 1.4.1SP replication problems

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 12:31:35 EST 2007

Then, for another cache that we don`t persist, but we do evict. Should we configure a ClusteredCacheLoader?
Is eviction clustered node dependant? Is eviction in this case, the same as removing the node? Or by evicting the node, and having a ClusteredCacheLoader, we can have data in one node and not in the other, and vice versa, and is only retrieved in case it is searched for? In that case, if we have, for example, an LRUEvictionPolicy, this new data node, retrieved from the other cluster`s node, is put ahead in the eviction queue? Only in this cluster`s node, or in both?

I know it`s a handful of questions. Thanks anyway.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104249#4104249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104249