[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - ClusteredCacheLoader & activation/deactivation

Sancheski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 12:59:36 EST 2007

Hi there

Is there any way to keep a cache configuration that uses ClusteredCacheLoader and activation/deactivation of regions?

Jboss cache documentation says that it is not possible to use ClusteredCacheLoader together with activation/deactivation of regions (because ClusteredCacheLoader does not implements ExtendedCacheLoader).

I am using Jboss cache 1.4.1.SP3 in a 2-clustered cache and I would like to keep activation/deactivation of regions to avoid class loads problems and ClusteredCacheLoader to keep data available for both cache members after eviction policies are carried out.

How could I get this work? Any helpful idea is welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Sancheski

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104262#4104262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104262