[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message stranded in cluster

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 14:35:03 EST 2007

Looks like you are sending message to both of the partial queues, but both your service instances are connected to the same node for consuming.

For this kind of topology you probably only want each consumer to consumer from its local node? If so, then you should just use the standard connection factory /ConnectionFactory not /ClusteredConnectionFactory, this is how MDBs configured since clearly an MDB also only wants to consume from its local node.

/ClusteredConnectionFactory will round robin connections between nodes which is probably not what you want.

Also, you're using 1.4.0.CR2 this is a CR (non producttion) release and is superceded by 1.4.0.SP1. We're bringing out a SP2 soon too. I recommend you upgrade to that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104291#4104291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104291