[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: FIFO Ordering also if Rollback (Retry)?

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 14:49:12 EST 2007

If you use a straight JBM consumer, and only have one consumer per queue, then order should be preserved on rollback.

However I don't think things are so simple with MDBs, since AS MDB layer maintains a buffer of messages ready to send to MDBs.

I would need to look into this further, but maybe would need changes outside JBM in the AS.

BTW the JMS spec does not require message order to be preserved after rollback.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104295#4104295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104295