[jboss-user] [JBoss OSGi] - Re: OSGi features

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 18:43:25 EST 2007

"trouby" wrote :
  | Nuxeo(OSS ECM) took this step forward, they had to deploy their application on Eclipse server and Jboss as well, so they have their own OSGI implementation with Jboss adpater which hook Jboss j2ee/javaee behaviors with the OSGI model
  |
  | You guys better take a look, they also have component extensibility where each component can declare extension-points and can contribute to other components (but yet again, I'm really not sure this is a part of the OSGI spec),

Yeah, I wanted to get in touch with Nuxeo, about the OSGI support they have already done on top of JBoss, but there was no response.

So we took our own approach. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104351#4104351

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104351