[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: The jboss-hibernate.deployer directory missing in 4.0.3

dlwiii3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 00:37:37 EST 2007

This was it, solved my problem while going through the examples of JBossAtWork.  Just had to change the setting in common build.xml from:

  | <property name="hibernate.lib.dir" value="${env.JBOSS_HOME}/server/default/deploy/jboss-hibernate.deployer"/>

to:

  |  <property name="hibernate.lib.dir" value="${env.JBOSS_HOME}/server/default/lib"/>

That solved it, and I greatly appreciate the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104387#4104387

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104387