[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Which jars are required in lib?

joeyxxx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 01:16:03 EST 2007

Hi,
I need a bit of help determining which jars are required for a basic seam project.

jboss*, jsf*, jsr*, richfaces* seem obvious.
Not so sure about hibernate* if I'm not using hibernate. The ff have me scratching my head as well.

activation.jar
antlr-runtime.jar
antlr.jar
asm-attrs.jar
asm.jar
cglib-nodep.jar
cglib.jar
commons-beanutils.jar
commons-collections.jar
commons-digester.jar
commons-logging.jar
core.jar (Is this for drools ?)
drools-compiler.jar (I don't use in my application directly)
drools-core.jar (I don't use in my application directly)
gwt-servlet.jar (I don't use gwt)
janino.jar
javassist.jar (is this required for interception?)

jcaptha-all.jar
jfreechart.jar
jgroups.jar ???

lucene-core.jar
meldware-mailapi.jar
meldware-mailjmx.jar
mvel14.jar
portlet-api.jar ???
quartz.jar (I don't use in my application directly)
saaj-api.jar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104392#4104392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104392