[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam messagelistener client

henderson_mk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 05:20:05 EST 2007

Folks,

I have a seam message listener as per the examples and have it deployed into tomcat... everything seems hunky dory with no exceptions on startup etc.

However... (and this is a bit of a daft question)...
I want the message listener to receive messages from outside of seam.. i.e. just a wee client producer app.  How do I go about looking up the necessary details to do this?  I know its the UILConnectionFactory....

i think i'm getting a bit confused as I have a jboss server running locally also and jndi lookups for standard config go there on localhost:1099 etc etc.

Hope someone can help.

Marty

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104453#4104453

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104453