[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Force certain portlets/pages to dashboard

stkstk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 06:19:57 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm currently evaluating jbossportal, and I can't seem to find a compromise between user selected portlets (dashboard) and predefined portlets (portal). What I'd like is that the user has four predefined tabs/pages, all of which have one or two must-have portlets and an option for the end-user to add more portlets to a page from a list.

I guess I could settle with forcing the end-user to have certain portlets, but in places she could choose herself with drag&drop.

Having a separate dashboard and portal is just too confusing for our users :D

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104484#4104484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104484