[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Duke's Bank Application Problem

odin69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 08:29:27 EST 2007

So here I am again with a new Problem. After the logon I get an Exception from the CustomerBEan:

Your request cannot be completed. The server got the following error:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: javax.servlet.jsp.el.ELException: An error occurred while getting property "accounts" from an instance of class com.sun.ebank.web.CustomerBean

--> Do I guess right that I have a problem with my Database Cofigurations? Has anyone encountered a similar problem or has an idea what might went wrong?

THX in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104558#4104558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104558