[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to debug an old J2EE Project created with an older J

millenium do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 12:38:35 EST 2007

Hi,
I doesnt get the automatic package build working. Here is what I do:
1) Adding new Server Jboss 3.2.5. This works so far. But I cannot add my project in the wizard. I get the error "The server does not support version 1.0 of the J2EE utility jar specification.".
2) Right click on my project and "Run Packaging"
3) Right click on ear and select "Debug on server"
4) The server starts automatically, Debug and Hot Deployement (except jsp) is working
5) Changing a jsp and save. Nothing happens (no packaigng in the background).
6) Right click on my ear in the server view. I can only "Remove", "Publish" and "Refresh view".
7) If I want to use my changed jsp, I have to stop the server and start at point 2.

What is going wrong?

Bye

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104708#4104708