[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Can I use seam to fix my url redirect problem that JSF is ca

TheKurgan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 13:59:41 EST 2007

Right now I have written a JSF application that makes use of a bunch of treenode components on a jsp page.  When I click on one of the tree node components then it will execute the treeNode action and display results in a results.jsp file via page navigation.

This resulting page has a url in the address bar similar to this:

https://acilf002.alltel.com:8100/EISWebTest/faces/FunctionalityCheck.jsp?form1:tree1:treeNode7:treeNode21:treeNode21_link_submittedLink=form1:tree1:treeNode7:treeNode21:treeNode21_link

This is where my problem is.  I can't copy/paste that URL into a new window and get the results(no action fired).  The start page actually is what is rendered.   I have a monitoring tool that I HAVE to use that can post URL's and determine success/failure based upon the http response.  Obviously since that URL that I posted redirects to the start page then this whole application is about to be trashed.

Can Seam solve my problem here and if so could you provide a brief description on how to accomplish this?  I have watched several tutorials on Seam today and read some docs, but I am still a little unclear if/how Seam will solve my problem.

TIA,
Brian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104745#4104745

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104745