[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Getting JBPM to use the seam managed persistence context

jcruise do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 02:50:59 EST 2007

Is there any way of elimnating the hibernate.cfg.xml for jbpm? I am trying to implement a multi-tenant application, with separate database connections per customer. I can easily select the entityManagerFactory dynamically for the main application, but this doesn't change the process db. Which is not good.

I did manage to patch the main jbpm component in seam to allow switching of configs at runtime, but this seems like a bit of a hack.

It would be much easier if we could use a single persistence.xml file for process an other application data.

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104858#4104858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104858