[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Tools candidate release

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 09:19:57 EST 2007

nickarls:
Nope - no freebies around here ;)

btw. the reason I put ?! next to nature is that a "nature" is what is used for something that needs to hook into the compilation/verification/project lifecycle which was not what you wanted ;)

About add libraries, modify web.xml (and possibly components.xml) then that is exactly what the "Add capabilities" is about (and for any other library in general) - we just couldn't make that play well enough with the ant/maven/ivy crowds to include it for GA; we will get it in one of the 2.x releases ;)

Handle the seam-gen templates will be much much harder since these templates are not trivial and to keep them in sync with two or more different componentsets is definitly not going to happen without some hefty community contributions (and somehow find a way to not require us to change somethng in the eclipse tooling everytime a new change is made)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105024#4105024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105024