[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet with Ajax4jsf

dimiter_a do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 11:04:09 EST 2007

To Viggo:

1. Unfortunatelly there is not a place where you can read all you need to make a richfaces portlet work on jboss portal. If I had more time, I would make a detailed tutorial to save the work for others that try this(It took me about 3 days). Anyway I think this will be done much better by the developers from jboss.

2. That's exactly what I had to do. Multiple JSF RichFaces applications, packed into portlets, running on a single portal server, it is very convinient.

3. Yes, I used Maven for dependency management of all project jars.

4. Here is the url of the portlet-3.1.2.GA.jar - in maven repository:
http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/org/richfaces/extensions/portlet/3.1.2.GA/

Your last question remind me one more thing. Actually the working configuration is using the FacesPortlet form sun:
portlet.xml:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105087#4105087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105087