[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Tools candidate release

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 11:11:29 EST 2007

I forgot to answer the other two questions ;)

"Am I losing anything by not being able to create a Seam Project?"

Currently you are "only" loosing the other seam-gen based wizards; but everything else works if you just enable Seam on your project. Everything else is here seam component view, jsf visual editor, el code completion, hibernate querying etc.

"Could it be made compatible so that it would work with new Seam projects? I'm not sure what the issues are involved in doing this?" - Yes, but as far as I know the requirement right now is to list the glassfish server as "supported" under the jsf.seam facet (see http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105089#4105089)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105094#4105094

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105094