[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to debug an old J2EE Project created with an older J

rhasselbaum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 11:27:51 EST 2007

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : 3-7) Use the *Archiving* features; not old Packaging JBoss IDE (it sounds like you have a mix of jboss tools and jboss ide)

Hi! I'm in a similar situation, trying to migrate my project from JBoss-IDE to JBoss Tools (Beta4). So I understand the old "Run Packaging" method of deployment is obsolete. Okay, but how do I configure the equivalent "Archiving" feature in JBoss AS Tools? I've looked through project preferences and can't find anything that lets me configure a WAR file for deployment. I can set up and start the JBoss server through Eclipse, but if I try to add my project to it, I get the message: "There are no projects that can be added or removed from the server."

Any guidance greatly appreciated! Can't find much info on the wiki about this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105106#4105106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105106