[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen 'generate-entities' generates invalid code for

voreichel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 12:43:07 EST 2007

Max

you pointed me into another direction which helped me to find the reason for this unexpected behavior.

It seams as if seam-gen  / hibernatetools cannot handle table names having the following format:

a single character followed by underscore '_' followed by any other character sequence.

The behavior only shows up with a single character before the underscore. Weired.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105144#4105144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105144