[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - is this a designer bug?

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 17:18:56 EST 2007

Every time I try to save a processdefinition file, the designer crashes with cpu at 50% (dual processor system).

With small graphs (eg 3 nodes) maybe it doesn't crash until I assign a task and assignment handler; or perhaps some other modification.  I can't pin down what makes it crash.  Once the behavior starts, it reliably crashes every time I try to save the file.

Is this a known problem, or is there a configuration fix?  What is the most reliable version of the designer?

Platform:
Windows XP Media Center

Eclipse Version: 3.2.2
Build id: M20070212-1330

Designer version: jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.0.13.zip

jBPM version: jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA.zip

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105255#4105255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105255