[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Problem starting JBossAS +JBossAOP from Netbeans

f.baronti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 05:40:59 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to start the JBoss 4.2.2.GA application server with AOP capability from Netbeans. Everything works when I start it from the command line,
but I have the following error message when I try to start it from within Netbeans:
anonymous wrote :
  | Error occurred during initialization of VM
  | agent library failed to init: instrument

I'm sure it has something to do with the -javaagent switch, but I have no clue how to solve it.

Ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105390#4105390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105390