[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: transitionButton

FabianW do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 05:48:53 EST 2007

I have exactly the same problem, but changing "to" to "transition" didn't change anything for me. The first transition is always taken no matter what i click, unless i signal the right transition directly at the jbpm console.

Task-Node looks like this:

<task-node name="Ueberpruefe Rechnung">
  | 	<task name="ueberpruefeRechnung">
  | 		<assignment actor-id="user"></assignment>
  | 	</task>
  | 	<transition name="ueberweisen" to="Berechne Skonto"></transition>
  | 	<transition name="reklamieren" to="Reklamiere Rechnung"></transition>
  | </task-node>

and the buttons:
<tf:transitionButton transition="ueberweisen" value="Ueberweisen"/>
  | <tf:transitionButton transition="reklamieren" value="Reklamieren"/>

I'm really sure I had this working once...
What could be the problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105395#4105395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105395