[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Accessing all current HTTP Sessions

minnkey73 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 06:27:00 EST 2007

Hi,

Could anyone please tell if theres is any way to access all HTTP Sessions?
For example, say I wanted to print all current sessions:

  |     // Print sessionIDs of all HttpSessions of this web application:
  |     HttpSession[] allSessions= ???
  |     for(int i=0; i<allSession.length; i++){
  |          System.out.println(allSessions).getSessionID();
  |     }

How do you get all those sessions?
I don't mind if it's jboss/tomcat specific, or general JEE spec.

Thanks very much :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105427#4105427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105427