[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problems

kaledev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 14:38:56 EST 2007

I am very new to the product, got it up and running, and was going through the tutorial. I have 3.2.2 and the tutorial itself seems outdated to another version. There are all kinds of things not mentioned, and things that are mentioned that don't exist in the same way. For instance right clicking and creating a task on a node.

I worked my way through myself and somewhat got the hang of things. But I wanted to bring attention that this needs to be badly updated because I cannot find another tutorial. Does anyone have a better tutorial that is updated I can look at?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105648#4105648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105648