[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - new "Seam Web Project" > "Target Runtime" unavailable or bro

nathan_clark80 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 17 01:55:41 EST 2007

Hi all,
 for some reason when I try to create a new seam web project, the target runtime will not work properly. I have more then one Server runtime created (tomcat and jboss) yet when I click the "target runtime" drop down all I see is  , unable to select my existing servers.

I tried to click the "new" icon and create a new server, however once I finish that flow and am returned to were I started, the new server is still unavailable.

any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105726#4105726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105726