[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: transitionButton

FabianW do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 17 06:09:05 EST 2007

I downloaded the file from here: http://repository.jboss.com/jbpm/jpdl/3.2.2/lib/
I hope this is the right version, but at least it seemed to be newer than my version.

But now I'm a bit unclear how to use this library. I included it in my eclipse project, but as I am building with Ant, I don't think that helps.
Anyway the jar is in my .esb archive and I also deployed it together with my process through the process designer.
Shouldn't this work? Or what else do I have to do? It's still the first transition which is taken no matter which button I click...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105734#4105734

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105734