[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - <h:dataTable transform selectHotel(hotel) exemple in asynchr

ElNino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 17 14:07:12 EST 2007

Hello,

 I have searched in examples, Google, Forums etc.. but I did not find my response.

As described in the hotel booking exemple :

I am displaying data in a h:dataTable.
I have a link (s:link ....) to select one item.
The method defined in the action parameter having a parameter (the hotel)

It's the same thing as the hotel booking example with the selectHotel(hot) method.

My problem is that the s:link is not asynchronous.

Have you got a solution to do the same thing with an asynchronous call for selecting an item displayed in a dataTable ?

Thanks for your propositions.

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105788#4105788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105788