[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: 2.0 CR1 very slow on OS X 10.5.1

garyaiki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 17 22:16:49 EST 2007

Sorry, I mistyped, it is Eclipse 3.3.1.1. It's a clean install of the Java EE Developers package. Do I need all that to use JBossTools? I have a link file to JBossTools instead of installing the plugins through Software Updates.

All I've done so far is create Seam Web Projects and browsed the Seam menu commands and the JBoss Tool panel.

It's quick until I start the server in JBoss Server View,
Program arguments are:
--configuration=default -b 127.0.0.1
VM arguments are:
-Xms384m -Xmx640m -XX:MaxPermSize=640m

That's about as much memory as I can give the server on a 1G iMac.

Yesterday, Eclipse was taking 15-30 seconds to respond the window resizing, clicking on the menu bar etc. Right now it's nowhere near that slow and I don't know why.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105824#4105824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105824