[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam question

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 18 15:07:13 EST 2007

Hi,
1. How can I catch 404 error and redirect to some page? I found this but i'm not sure that' is it?

  |    <exception class="javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException">
  |       <http-error error-code="404"/>
  |    </exception>

2. Why Seam 2.0.GA when I work offline load sooooo slooww!?
Each page loads few minutes, and second? Why my page try to connect to some google analitics page there?

3. Is possible to run Seam 2.0 app on Tomcat 6.0, JBoss embedded, EJB 3.0 in clustered environment with full seam support?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105871#4105871

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105871