[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - LazyInitializationExceptions while using JbpmTemplate (JBPM

bluesnails do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 18 22:11:15 EST 2007

I have my JbpmTemplate configured correctly in my spring application context and I can inject it into my Spring controllers and other beans, but I am having troubles with LazyInitializationExceptions when using the JbpmTemplate.findProcessInstance(long id) method.
The test code is like that:
===================
public class TestProcessServiceImpl extends TestCase {

private ApplicationContext applicationContext;
private JbpmTemplate jbpmTemplate;

super.setUp();
applicationContext = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("platform_workflow_ manager_local.xml");
out.println("Creating ApplicationContex-------"+applicationContext );
jbpmTemplate = (JbpmTemplate)applicationContext.getBean("jbpmTemp late");
}

public void testTemplate(){
ProcessInstance p =jbpmTemplate.findProcessInstance(1L);
out.println("======="+p.getId());
}
}

it throws exceptions:
ERROR [org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException] - <could not initialize proxy - the owning Session was closed>
org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - the owning Session was closed
at org.hibernate.proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.initia lize(AbstractLazyInitializer.java:60)
at org.hibernate.proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.getImp lementation(AbstractLazyInitializer.java:111)
at org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.cglib.CGLIBLazyInitialize r.invoke(CGLIBLazyInitializer.java:150)
at org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance$$EnhancerByCGLI B$$5d7ec21a.toString()
============
And the config files likes:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">

<beans default-autowire="no" default-lazy-init="false"
default-dependency-check="none">

net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver

jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:1433/jbpmdemo

sa

sa

<!-- Hibernate SessionFactory -->

classpath:workflow/hibernate.cfg.xml

<!-- TODO -->

org.hibernate.dialect.SQLServerDialect

true
<!--

org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider

-->

org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider

org.hibernate.hql.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory

<!-- Transaction manager for a single Hibernate SessionFactory (alternative to JTA) -->

<constructor-arg index="0" ref="jbpmConfiguration" />

========
Any suggestions why i might be experiencing these errors?

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105888#4105888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105888