[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problem retrieving dates from database

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 05:03:24 EST 2007

I found my problem. You just have to know that <f:convertDateTime> works by default with UTC time and not with the date variable timezone, which is not the case with java.util.SimpleDateFormat. So you have to explicitely set the timezone attribute for <f:convertDateTime>

Something like that :

<h:outputText value="#{membre.dateDebut}">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105948#4105948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105948