[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam with JSF in portlets

pjanderson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 05:14:21 EST 2007

At the moment we use MyFaces/Tomahawk and ICEFaces for JSF in portlets, and I'd like to add Seam.

This was tricky before because of non-standard JSF portlet bridges (such as for Tomahawk) and an ill-defined lifecycle mapping.

With JSF1.2 and a standard JSF bridge slowly coming together, does anyone know if this scenario will be supported soon?

Even if JSR301 is not a formal part of Java EE 6, surely as the spec crystallizes it can be supported by Seam if JSF1.2 is used, with additional kit like Facelets where needed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105954#4105954

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105954